With the Day of Love and Romance quickly approaching many of us are scrambling last minute to find the best gifts, think of the best plans and out-do whatever marvelous gift we presented to our loved ones last year.
Whether you are planning to spoil yourself or a loved one, we have 5 Amazing, Health Conscious and Eco-Friendly Ideas that will knock anyone’s socks off this year.
- Bubble Bath – Nothing is better than relaxing in an aromatic, relaxing, warm bubble bath. But there is nothing romantic about having to clean the bath tub afterwards. Lotus Aroma offers amazing Bath & Shower Gels with aromas that can relax, rejuvenate and energize! An added bonus: they don’t leave a nasty soap ring around the bathtub. These gels can be used for bubble baths or in the shower as a body wash. With a pH of 5 it doesn’t strip the skins natural oils leaving your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Baked Treats – Spoiling that special someone, or yourself, with sweets, once in a while never hurts, but many of you know the negative effects Sugar has on our bodies. Worry no more, swap that sugar for Lakanto. Lakanto is a Zero Calorie Sugar Free Sweetener made out of Monk Fruit, and with a glycemic level of zero it is the ideal sugar replacement. Pick a recipe, any recipe, swap the sugar(golden or white) with Lakanto and enjoy the benefits and delicious taste. We baked these Decadent Chocolate Fudge Brownies just the other day as a Pre-Valentine’s Day test: http://www.lakanto.com/recipe/low-glycemic-decadent-chocolate-fudge-brownies-with-lakanto/#.VrucQ_krKwV #SUCCESS
- Movie Night – Theatres can be crowded and the snacks can be expensive. Plan a “stay-in” movie night with your special someone. Pick your favourite movie, dim the lights, and cuddle up with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn. Sometimes popcorn can be a little blah, so this time mix it up – make this amazing Lemon, Garlic & Herb popcorn: https://www.facebook.com/CarlsonLabs/photos/a.527812793916269.120168.391172757580274/1013573498673527/?type=3&theater – it’s super easy, and you’ll be getting the added bonus of Carlson’s Super D Omega 3.
- Scavenger Hunt – Plan out a scavenger hunt or nature walk, take a hike through the woods. Being outdoors can help relieve copious amounts of stress and tension. Grab some Two Mom’s in the Raw Granola Bars, or pack a picnic and head out for a few hours. Enjoy the outdoors, and each other’s company.
- Massage – Nothing is more romantic than a massage. An added bonus, there are so many health benefits of having a massage: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-17620/why-massages-are-great-for-your-health-infographic.html. Whether you decide to go out for a massage or enjoy the idea of staying in and showing your special someone your tricks of the trade, this is a fail proof idea to heat up the romance. If you’re staying in, sneak out and purchase some of Lotus Aroma’s beautiful, eco-friendly, natural, Canadian Massage Oils. They come in an array of mesmerizing fragrances (or unscented) and they melt on the skin without leaving a greasy film or staining sheets or clothes. meaning you can focus on the task at hand, not the clean up afterwards.
There you have it, our list of 5 of the best Valentine’s Day Gifts and Plans. Now get out there and get planning, Valentine’s Day only comes once a year and it is the perfect time to show someone you love how much you really care about them.